Sunday, January 10, 2010

Oh, The Nerve.

Here I am, trying to be punny ;)

Basically here is the short of it. I've been doing the 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels since New Years Day. As well as walking and jogging every other day (or trying to).

I overworked my abs causing what I think was a pinched or raw nerve. Friday evening I was in so much pain, I could barely walk. I felt horrible. With the help of my friend Petra, who has had, not just one, but two c sections, I was able to realize, it was probably a raw nerve.

I took two nights off of working out, in order to let my body calm down. I am now pain free and jumping back into working out today, only this time, I will take it easy on my abs. Pray for me?

I will say, I've been AMAZED at the results of working out, already! Yay for that!!

1 comment: