Monday, January 4, 2010

A Mini Conquering of the World.

My own personal Jillian Michael's aka CayeDee Rhoades (my dear friend) is helping kick my butt back to shape. I am so grateful for her. I personally see the advantage to having accountability. For some reason getting myself back into being healthy has been very hard this time. It's like I had lost all self control.

I am relearning to be {disciplined} and honestly, I am loving it. I already feel so much better!

As cliche as this may sound, we began working out hardcore on New Years Day. Yes, that was just a few days ago, but I am so determined to keep this up. Why? Because I am already feeling GREAT.

I desired to run by the time Chase was 6 months old and I didn't think it was possible, but I am proud to say I was able to jog!  

We also worked on strength mixed with cardio with my christmas gift from CayeDee "30 Day Shred" by Jillian Michaels. I was even able to do ab workouts, and I did feel twinges with my incision but nothing painful!


I finished the first day and literally teared up. I felt like I had conquered the world. I had been telling myself "I can't, I can't, I can't." and I did!

Anyways, just wanted to update. Pray for me to continue to have discipline, self control and a healthy view of myself.

1 comment: