Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's Be Honest...

I am SO disgusted with myself.

I am DOING TERRIBLY and have been since I had Chase. I eat worse than I did when I was pregnant. I still drink Dr. Pepper daily.

Did you hear me? I eat WORSE than I did when pregnant.

Unfortunately a weakness of mine is that I am a 0 to 60 kind of girl with eating, working out, etc. I either give 110% or barely anything.

Right now I am just walking occasionally. I mean that I can step up for sure, but at least I'm walking! The eating and drinking part is that hardest.

Please pray for me. Today I was just disgusted with myself as I ate lunch. The truth is we cannot afford to eat healthy all of the time, however, I CAN make better choices for sure.

I AM thankful for the fact that somehow I am losing weight.

I can't help but think of how much more I would have lost if I would have immediately began working out and eating healthy! I couldn't officially work out until week 10 BUT I could have eaten healthy and do portion control!!

I am now 6 months away from my goal and I am feeling more discouraged then ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment