Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dance, Dance.

Chase and I began dancing together a little over two weeks ago. We began dancing every day, but then my bleeding started again (just spotting) and we stopped.

I talked to a friend and researched online and it seems normal. So we began to dance again yesterday!

Here is one of our dance time playlists;

1. Naive - The Kooks (Begin with this song)
2. Let's Get It Started- Black Eyed Peas (I LOVE working out to this song!)
3. I've Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas
4. On Your Own - Green River Ordinance
5. She Is Love- Parachute
6. By Your Side- Tenth Avenue North (our "cool down" song)

I've decided not to step back on the scale for 2 weeks because stepping on it lately has been disheartening. I am stuck at the same weight, not losing anything. So, 2 weeks and then we'll check things out.

I am calming down a bit in regards to my weight. I bought a pair of jeans that fit me for the fall until I fit in my others, so that helps. I'm giving myself 9 months- So 7 1/2 left.

I struggle with insecurity, but I've been giving it to God. Last week was rough in my insecurities of weight, being a mother, where I am in life, etc. This week I'm determined to give it all to Him. He's got me by His side and I'm not gonna fight it this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment